Dining and Dietary Planning
Health is indeed wealth, especially as we age. Eating the right food at right time makes us healthier and stronger. At this age our elders require a healthy and well balanced diet in which all the nutrients are present in adequate quantity. Old Age Home takes care of all the dietary needs and requirements of the residents.
- Well equipped kitchen under the guidance and supervision of professional.
- Weekly menus are set according to senior citizens and as per their liking.
- Weekly consultation with the dietician.
- Food will be served as buffet in central dining hall or in the room of the resident if required.
- Cooking is done in clean, hygienic condition.
- Experienced and well trained chef.